Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube Video

"For Your Love" - The Yardbirds

The most important things I've learned in life are those I learned after I knew everything.

"For Your Love" - The Yardbirds

The most important things I've learned in life are those I learned after I knew everything.

Comment

I would like to know how to post facebook videos.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/pg/facebook/videos/

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by johnkyblue View Post
              I would like to know how to post facebook videos.
              Right click on the video. It brings up the message "find video URL" or something to that effect. Click on that, and the video URL will appear (it appeared at the top of the video I did, I don't know if all will be the same, if not it should appear somewhere on the video.) Copy the URL. Now, on the right side of the WCN page you will see three squares. The middle square has an "A" in it. Click on that and it will bring up a number of rectangles. The bottom rectangle on the left side has what looks like a piece of film in it. Click on that. That brings up the Insert Video Clip box. Paste the URL as instructed and hit OK and you should be good to go.

Comment

Matt Dillon Thank you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by johnkyblue View Post
                  Matt Dillon Thank you sir.
                  No problem, glad I was able to be of assistance.

Comment

Youtube Video

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X