Editing Feature On The Political Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Feature On The Political Forum

Does anyone have any idea why the editing feature isn't available on the Political Forum?
    Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes.

Appears to be working just fine for me.
    "Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand." -Homer Simpson

Comment

It is working good with me. But I'm a mod and con modify everyone's post. So I may not be good one to ask.
      Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

On the "Destroy ICE and rebuild border patrol" thread, I made a post (#10) which contains several spelling errors which I'd like to go back and correct. There's no "edit" thing to click on.

Comment

That's weird, it isn't there for me either, but in other threads it is.

Comment

I could be wrong about this but I think the way it is, is that when you make a post you can edit it for 24 hours. After that the edit feature goes away for that post. I know its like that on Redszone and they use a version of V bulletin that is more of an upgrade from this one. Try to look at that see if thats correct or not.
            Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHall View Post
              I could be wrong about this but I think the way it is, is that when you make a post you can edit it for 24 hours. After that the edit feature goes away for that post. I know its like that on Redszone and they use a version of V bulletin that is more of an upgrade from this one. Try to look at that see if thats correct or not.
              I haven't given it much thought in the past, but now that I have given it a glance, I think this seems correct.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHall View Post
                Nope, that's not it. I went back to a post I made on 6/21/18 on the "First Letter, Last Letter" game thread and the Edit option is there.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post

Nope, that's not it. I went back to a post I made on 6/21/18 on the "First Letter, Last Letter" game thread and the Edit option is there.
                  I don't know what it would be than. Maybe someone else who is more technically smart than me can help?
                  Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

Editing Feature On The Political Forum

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X