Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

My PM box is full. HELP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My PM box is full. HELP.

I tried to send a PM and it said I had to delete some because I had reached my 50 post limit. I've tried to figure out how to delete some,but can't figure it out. Can anyone guide me through this? Thanks.
    John 3:3

Go to the top of the page and click on "Messages". When the drop down menu appears, click on "Message Center". Click on "Sent Messages". This will bring up your sent messages. You'll see a gray square to the left of each message. Check the squares of the ones you want to delete. You can delete all at once if you wish. This sends them to the Trash folder. You can then go there and select the ones you want to delete permanently.
    Philippians 4:11 & 4:13

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
      I tried to send a PM and it said I had to delete some because I had reached my 50 post limit. I've tried to figure out how to delete some,but can't figure it out. Can anyone guide me through this? Thanks.
      If this doesn't work, let me know.
      Philippians 4:11 & 4:13

Comment

Thanks for the help. It worked great.
        John 3:3

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

My PM box is full. HELP.

Collapse
        Working...
        X