Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Access to web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access to web site

Cannot get on site using Firefox or Chrome since yesterday afternoon.
    This afternoon was able to get on using MS Edge (initial try results cannot connect in frame.
    Try opening in new window results in gaining access). MS tech support gets same messages
    as I am getting, indicating web site has changed security setting affecting my accessing it web site.
    Any help out there? I understand the site was down for a period yesterday.
    Eight is great--Time for Nine

Originally posted by Chaz View Post
    Cannot get on site using Firefox or Chrome since yesterday afternoon.
    This afternoon was able to get on using MS Edge (initial try results cannot connect in frame.
    Try opening in new window results in gaining access). MS tech support gets same messages
    as I am getting, indicating web site has changed security setting affecting my accessing it web site.
    Any help out there? I understand the site was down for a period yesterday.
    I can access, but I have to access by clicking an email notifying me of a post.

If I try to access the site directly through Chrome, nothing happens. If I try using Internet Explorer, I get the same message you got.
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

Anyone find out anything? Still cannot sign in directly with Firefox or MS Edge.
      It still shows security issues not accepting access.
      Eight is great--Time for Nine

Comment

I contacted Sean, and he's looking into this issue. Haven't heard back from him yet.
        John 3:3

Comment

try going to wildcatnation.vbulletin.net/forum and let me know if it loads for you. Also be sure your browsers are up to date.

Comment

Interestingly, after I updated my Mac laptop and cleared the browser history last night, I cannot access the site at all. I had been able to access by searching google and then selecting an option that had “forum test” in the title. That no longer appears in my google search results. It works just fine if I use my iPhone.

Hmm, this is confusion, at first when I used the url Sean listed above, it did not work. But when I searched google for "wildcatnation.net forum" it took me straight to that same url . At any rate, it works for me now. Thank you Sean. I will also copy this to the main forums to help folks.
            Last edited by matt colvin; 09-14-2019, 10:36 AM.

Comment

I had to re-establish my "favorites" link since it is now a secure versus unsecure link.
              I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Access to web site

Collapse
              Working...
              X