Phantom notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom notification

So I've got a notification in the bar at the top of the screen, but when I click to view it, the notification screen says there are no notifications. Anybody else seeing this? Is there any way to get rid of it since I can't view the original notification?

Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    So I've got a notification in the bar at the top of the screen, but when I click to view it, the notification screen says there are no notifications. Anybody else seeing this? Is there any way to get rid of it since I can't view the original notification?
    Yup. Got the same thing. Can't figure out how to get rid of it.
    Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Comment

Same here. I'm also getting an unapproved status applied to some of the articles I post.
      "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Me too. I saw and approved your post. I'll contact Sean about this.
        John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
          Me too. I saw and approved your post. I'll contact Sean about this.
          Thanks for approving my post.
          "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
            Same...
            Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
            He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
            Originally posted by Charlie Munger
            I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

Sean is looking into this issue.

Comment

I have a ghost flag report

Comment

Sean I noticed that mine is gone now. Thank you

Comment

Same here. Thanks!
                    Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Comment

Ah, just noticed also.

Comment

Mine is also gone. Huzzah!
                        Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
                        He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
                        Originally posted by Charlie Munger
                        I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

It's been so long that now something looks off about it. Thinking about starting the thread "anyone else missing a red dot at the top?"

Comment

I just now noticed that mine is gone. I don't know how long it'd been gone. Thanks, Sean.

Comment

Mine is gone also. Thanks Sean.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Phantom notification

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X