Required To Sign In Two Days In A Row

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Required To Sign In Two Days In A Row

After going for months, probably years, w/o having to sign in, I've been required to sign in two days in a row, even though I clicked on "Remember Me" yesterday. Also, I've been required to use my email address instead of my moniker. Anyone else having this problem?
    Philippians 4:11 & 4:13

Hi, Matt. Sorry that’s happening. I’ll be interested in hearing if it’s happening to others as well. I’ve forwarded this on to the admin. forum. Hopefully, there’s an answer soon.

Comment

Originally posted by capcat View Post
      Hi, Matt. Sorry that’s happening. I’ll be interested in hearing if it’s happening to others as well. I’ve forwarded this on to the admin. forum. Hopefully, there’s an answer soon.
      The thing that is bothersome to me is that it's asking for my email address instead of my moniker. In the past, it's always asked for my moniker. I hope we haven't been hacked again.

Comment

I haven’t had this happen to me lately, but I’m the past it simply was requiring sign in each time I visited the site. I’ve never had it require an email.

You might want to try deleting your browsing history, cookies, etc.

Comment

I have not experienced this. Typically if you have to log in again after clicking "Remember Me" it's related to a PC update that may have wiped out cookies and password info. That it's asking for an email address versus user name seems to indicate a software issue on our end?
          I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

I was not required to sign in this morning. After reading surveyor's post, I reset my password. I don't know if that was the fix or not but, at any rate, it was back to normal this morning. Thanks, surveyor.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Required To Sign In Two Days In A Row

Collapse
            Working...
            X