X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Dillon
    replied
    Originally posted by surveyor View Post
    I attempted to upload an mp3 file from my PC, but it says mp3 files are not allowed. I don't know that you can post a music file other than video format.
    Probably not and you can't post w/o an IP or email address. I can transfer the song from my cd to a file on my PC but there's still no way that I know of to get it on the music forum. It appears to be at a dead end. Thanks for trying to help, I really appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• surveyor
    replied
    I attempted to upload an mp3 file from my PC, but it says mp3 files are not allowed. I don't know that you can post a music file other than video format.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Dillon
    replied
    Originally posted by surveyor View Post
    What is the format?
    I have the song on a cd. I haven't been able to find it anywhere on the 'net where it can be downloaded.

Leave a comment:

• surveyor
    replied
    What is the format?

Leave a comment:

• Matt Dillon
    started a topic Trying To Get A Song On The Music Game

Trying To Get A Song On The Music Game

I have a song I want to put on the song game. The problem is there's no place I've found on the 'net that you can click on the song and open it. The problem is that w/o an IP address, or an email address, I can't get it set up to where it can be opened. Any suggestions, anyone? Any and all replies will be greatly appreciated.

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Trying To Get A Song On The Music Game

Collapse
Working...
X