Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

If You Are Listening to Music...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Philly Dog" - Mar-Keys

Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

• ELO - Last Train to London

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

• Comment

• "Dartell Stomp" - The Dartells

Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

• "The Look of Love" - Dusty Springfield (obviously the model for Peg Bundy)

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

• One of my Dusty Springfield favorites:

"You Don't Have To Say You Love Me"

Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

• "Belle Of Louisvile" - Frank French

Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

• Comment

• Peppino D'Agostino

Comment

• In honor of Little Jimmy Dickens who died Fri. at the age of 94:

"Sleeping At The Foot Of The Bed"

Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

• Merle Travis two-fer in one video.

Comment

• Cannonball Rag has been used in many KY Afield episodes, so not only do I enjoy hearing it but also associate it with the pleasantries of Kentucky. You might say it's a 2-fer, fer-me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jpay View Post
                            Peppino D'Agostino
                            Very nice thanks for "turning me on" to this musician. I enjoy this type of guitar playing including these others in the genre like Strunz and Farah, Jesse Cook, Paco De Lucia, Leo Kotke, John McGlaughlin, Segovia, Joe Pass.
                            Last edited by Titus Lucretius Carus; 01-05-2015, 11:05 AM.
                            “So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”-F. Scott Fitzgerald last line "The Great Gatsby"

Comment

• Wagner's Tristan and Isolde Prelude and Liebestod (Georg Solti - Chicago Symphony Orchestra)

“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”-F. Scott Fitzgerald last line "The Great Gatsby"

Comment

• Originally posted by Titus Lucretius Carus View Post

Very nice thanks for "turning me on" to this musician. I enjoy this type of guitar playing including these others in the genre like Strunz and Farah, Jesse Cook, Paco De Lucia, Leo Kotke, John McGlaughlin, Segovia, Joe Pass.
                                the late Michael Hedges is worth a listen for sure... Tommy Emmanual is insanely talented.... My first concert in 19 years was TE in Birmingham this summer.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

If You Are Listening to Music...

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X