Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Doors, "Roadhouse Blues"

Comment

After the album cover discussion...............

Mr. Blue Sky

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

"Green Onions" - Booker T. & The MG's

Philippians 4:11 & 4:13

Comment

Merle's Take:

Comment

"She's Not You" - Elvis

Comment

Right now listening 103.3 WAKY out of Louisville on the computer. Anyone in louisville who was around in the good old days knows WAKY was a legendary radio station in the 60's and 70's that died in the 80's. It was brought back in 2007 and I love it

Comment

Comment

"Red River Rock" - Johnny & The Hurricanes

Comment

As far as my list of favorite "goofy songs" goes, this one rates highly:

Comment

"Walk Don't Run" - The Ventures

Comment

Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
                        As far as my list of favorite "goofy songs" goes, this one rates highly:

Wow good "pull" that is and old song for such a young Matt sorry I forgot how young are you?
                        “So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”-F. Scott Fitzgerald last line "The Great Gatsby"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
                          "She's Not You" - Elvis

Love, love Elvis and this is one of my all time favorites. Thanks. I recently read the two part authorized Elvis bio(s). Excellent books the first is the best " "Last Train to Memphis: The Rise of Elvis Presley"

“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”-F. Scott Fitzgerald last line "The Great Gatsby"

Comment

This song hi-lights the angelic voice of Roberta Flack and the smooth soul of Donnie Hathaway. Tragically Donny had developed schizophrenia in his early twenties a typical time for the disease to appear he ultimately jumped out of a hotel window killing himself at the age of 34. They both met at Howard University in DC and became close friends.

Last edited by surveyor; 11-24-2014, 10:53 AM. Reason: Edited age from 93 to 34.

Comment

Bobby caldwell had a great voice and his song "What you won't do for love" was a huge hit. The surprising point to me is he is a white guy. Look him up on Wikipedia very interesting career.

Comment

27.9 going on 68.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

If You Are Listening to Music...

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X