Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

If You Are Listening to Music...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Doors, "Roadhouse Blues"

Comment

After the album cover discussion...............

Mr. Blue Sky

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

"Green Onions" - Booker T. & The MG's

Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

Merle's Take:

Comment

"She's Not You" - Elvis

Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

Right now listening 103.3 WAKY out of Louisville on the computer. Anyone in louisville who was around in the good old days knows WAKY was a legendary radio station in the 60's and 70's that died in the 80's. It was brought back in 2007 and I love it

Comment

Comment

"Red River Rock" - Johnny & The Hurricanes

Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

As far as my list of favorite "goofy songs" goes, this one rates highly:

Comment

"Walk Don't Run" - The Ventures

Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
                        As far as my list of favorite "goofy songs" goes, this one rates highly:

Wow good "pull" that is and old song for such a young Matt sorry I forgot how young are you?
                        “So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”-F. Scott Fitzgerald last line "The Great Gatsby"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
                          "She's Not You" - Elvis

Love, love Elvis and this is one of my all time favorites. Thanks. I recently read the two part authorized Elvis bio(s). Excellent books the first is the best " "Last Train to Memphis: The Rise of Elvis Presley"

“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”-F. Scott Fitzgerald last line "The Great Gatsby"

Comment

This song hi-lights the angelic voice of Roberta Flack and the smooth soul of Donnie Hathaway. Tragically Donny had developed schizophrenia in his early twenties a typical time for the disease to appear he ultimately jumped out of a hotel window killing himself at the age of 34. They both met at Howard University in DC and became close friends.

Last edited by surveyor; 11-24-2014, 10:53 AM. Reason: Edited age from 93 to 34.

Comment

Bobby caldwell had a great voice and his song "What you won't do for love" was a huge hit. The surprising point to me is he is a white guy. Look him up on Wikipedia very interesting career.

Comment

27.9 going on 68.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

If You Are Listening to Music...

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X