If You Are Listening to Music...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "She's Not You" - Elvis And The Jordanaires

"There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "Elenore" - The Turtles

"There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• "You Showed Me" - The Turtles

Comment

• "Happy Together" - The Turtles

Comment

• Comment

• "Handy Man" - James Taylor

Comment

• "Ma Belle Amie" - The Tee Set

Comment

• "It's Only Make Believe" - Conway Twitty

Comment

• "Nice To Be With You" - Gallery

Comment

• "Turn Down Day" - The Cyrkle

Comment

• "Red Rubber Ball" - The Crykle

Comment

• "When Will I See You Again" - The Three Degrees

Comment

• Tyler Childers - Farm Aid 2021 - Help Me Make It Through The Night

Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

If You Are Listening to Music...

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X