• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Halen covered “You Really Got Me”…and led into it with “Eruption”

Comment

• Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
      Van Halen covered “You Really Got Me”…and led into it with “Eruption”
      Diver Down album. Had the cassette that I blasted through an Audiovox car stereo with 4 Jensen speakers and an Audiovox 100 watt ten band equalizer in a 1971 Mercury Comet. The tape had been played so much that a the center of the tape was worn clear.
      Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Comment

• Originally posted by surveyor View Post

Diver Down album. Had the cassette that I blasted through an Audiovox car stereo with 4 Jensen speakers and an Audiovox 100 watt ten band equalizer in a 1971 Mercury Comet. The tape had been played so much that a the center of the tape was worn clear.
        I recall you had mentioned that you thought that they sounded good even at louder volumes.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt colvin View Post

I recall you had mentioned that you thought that they sounded good even at louder volumes.
          Yes. I don't know if it was the production mixing or what. When listening at high volume there was little to no distortion versus most other artists.
          Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Comment

• Comment

• "Amos Moses" - Jerry Reed

"There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• "The Claw" - Jerry Reed

"There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• "Eastbound And Down" - Jerry Reed

Comment

• "Old Salty Dog Blues" - Flatt & Scruggs

Comment

• "My Cabin In Caroline" - Flatt & Scruggs

Comment

• "Doin' My Time" - Flatt & Scruggs

Comment

• "Foggy Mountain Breakdown" - Lester Flatt, Earl Scruggs and the Foggy Mountain Boys

Comment

• "Dream A Little Dream Of Me" - Ella Fitzgerald & Louie Armstrong

Comment

• Patti Page -Tennessee Waltz 1950

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-XCvfy6Huyc

Comment

• "Get Off My Cloud" - The Rolling Stones

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

If You Are Listening to Music...

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X