If You Are Listening to Music...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "As Tears Go By" (Mono Version) - The Rolling Stones

"There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• "Not Fade Away" (Mono) - The Rolling Stones

"There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• "The Last Time" (Mono) - The Rolling Stones

Comment

• "It's All Over Now" (Mono Version) - The Rolling Stones

Comment

• "19th Nervous Breakdown" (Mono Version) - The Rolling Stones

Comment

• "I'll Never Find Another You" - The Seekers

Comment

• "I'd Like To Teach The World To SIng (In Perfect Harmony)" - The New Seekers

Comment

• The Jesus and Mary Chain featuring Hope Sandoval

Sometimes Always

Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Comment

• "Where Have All The Flowers Gone" - The Kingston Trio

Comment

• "A Worried Man" - The Kingston Trio

Comment

• "Reverend Mr. Black" - The Kingston Trio

Comment

• "Tom Dooley" - The Kingston Trio

Comment

• "I (Who Have Nothing)"- Tom Jones

Comment

• "Whispering Pines" - Johnny Horton

Comment

• "I Saw Her Standing There" - The Beatles

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

If You Are Listening to Music...

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X