TV Batman Actor Adam West Dies At 88

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Batman Actor Adam West Dies At 88

LOS ANGELES, Cali. (CNN)-- Adam West, the US actor best known as the star of the 1960s hit TV series Batman, has died aged 88.
    West died peacefully in Los Angeles after a brief battle with leukemia, a family spokesperson said.

http://www.lex18.com/story/35634845/...est-dies-at-88
    Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Sad. BANG! POW! BOOM! And who can forget he and Robin scaling tha walls of a building? I ate that show up when I was a kid. RIP Mr. West.
    Isaiah 5:20

Comment

I loved Batman when I was a kid. I will always consider Adam West the real and true Batman.
      Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

WOW..so sad....Batman was my childhood......watched that show every afternoon after school

Comment

RIP Adam West.

West had numerous appearances in western series of the late 50s early 60s. He usually played shady characters. A few of the series I recall were Maverick and Have Gun, Will Travel.

Lovcd watching Batman growing up in the late 60s.

Julie Newmar as Catwoman - yowza, and Yvonne Craig as Batgirl - yowza redux.
          I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

Originally posted by surveyor View Post
            RIP Adam West.

West had numerous appearances in western series of the late 50s early 60s. He usually played shady characters. A few of the series I recall were Maverick and Have Gun, Will Travel.

Lovcd watching Batman growing up in the late 60s.

Julie Newmar as Catwoman - yowza, and Yvonne Craig as Batgirl - yowza redux.
            When Batwoman was on the show it cause a funny feeling inside of me. I just didn't understand that feeling until a few years later.
            Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

TV Batman Actor Adam West Dies At 88

Collapse
            Working...
            X