Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Prayers Please! "UPDATE"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
    Still in Hospital. Cath scheduled for noon today. I can't put the answers to the rules questions up until I get home which could be tomorrow.
    Least of your worries.
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

No blockage PTL. But my Aortic valve has to be replaced/repaired. Doc said its condition is severe but it can wait awhile and allow my kidneys to recover from the dye. Staying in hospital tonight, and according to my kidney numbers maybe til Sunday. Thankful for you all and your prayers.
      Glad you are well. Try to get some rest in a place that wakes you up twice a night to see how you are doing.
      Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

Hang in there buddy!!! Been thinking about you often. Soon, REALLY SOON, you're gonna feel so much better you won't believe it. Just wait LOL!!!

Comment

Glad to hear the good news, LH. Rest up and get well soon!

Comment

Overall good news LH. I know from my wife's experiences they are doing wonderous things with the heart. The medical field has really made great progress in the last few years. Valve replacement has become pretty routine so I think you will be much better after you have that. Take care and don't worry about nothing here.
            Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

Great news......Take care and will be thinking of you

Comment

Sorry to be so late in writing Steve. Prayers your way along for a quick recovery.

Comment

Good news LH! Heart Docs are fantastic. It's really amazing what those guys can do anymore. Get well!
                  Isaiah 5:20

Comment

HEADING HOME PTL!!! Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. I'll see you all on the KY-GA Game Thread.
                    John 3:3

Comment

HEADING HOME PTL!!! Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. I'll see you all on the KY-GA Game Thread.
                      Fantastic news!

Comment

Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post

Fantastic news!
                        Yes indeed!
                        Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

Happy to hear everything went well.
                          Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

Great, Lighthouse!

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Prayers Please! "UPDATE"

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X