Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Jim Nabors RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Nabors RIP

Jim Nabors who played Gomer Pyle first on The Andy Griffith Show and then was spun off on his own show, Gomer Pyle USMC has died at the age of 87. Shazam! I really hate to hear this. He was always a favorite on those two shows. It was the only real part he ever played regularly on TV. Carol Burnett called him her good luck charm and had him on her first show of every season. Nabors was a great singer who sold millions of albums too. Not many left now from TAGS.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...was-87-1008103
    Kentucky fan since 1971.

So many "greats" dying.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHall View Post
      Jim Nabors who played Gomer Pyle first on The Andy Griffith Show and then was spun off on his own show, Gomer Pyle USMC has died at the age of 87. Shazam! I really hate to hear this. He was always a favorite on those two shows. It was the only real part he ever played regularly on TV. Carol Burnett called him her good luck charm and had him on her first show of every season. Nabors was a great singer who sold millions of albums too. Not many left now from TAGS.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...was-87-1008103
      The only ones left from The Andy Griffith Show are Ron and Clint Howard, Maggie Peterson, Eleanor Donahue and Betty Lynn
      I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

RIP Gomer....Loved the Gomer Pyle show..especially Sgt.Carter

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Jim Nabors RIP

Collapse
        Working...
        X