Retirement Activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retirement Activity

I can see myself doing more of this when I retire......

I might have been able to do that 30 years ago, but not now.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Comment

When I retire I plan on becoming the #1 pickleball player in the world.

Comment

What is retirement?

Comment

Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
          What is retirement?
          💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
            What is retirement?
            It will come young-un. I'm busier now than when I was working, but I seem to enjoy my days more by doing things I enjoy.
            John 3:3

Comment

My dad retired three or four years ago. Bought a small farm and has since made a full-time job of cleaning it up so that he and mom can build a new house.

The farm includes an old barn and a few other small sheds, and they're all made of wormy chestnut. If you know what that is, then you know what a treasure that turned out to be. He's using the wood for flooring and maybe some furniture.

Comment

I retired June 1st and have been busier since then. Less stress. Woodworking and enjoying it.

Comment

I have about 13 years then, if I am able, I will be fishing A LOT.
                  Isaiah 5:20

Comment

I am 54 and probably need to work until I am 65. So I have some time yet to go. I think the best thing to do when you retire is stay active. People that just sit around, die sooner than later. So I will have find something to keep me active once I get to that point.
                    Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHall View Post
                      I am 54 and probably need to work until I am 65. So I have some time yet to go. I think the best thing to do when you retire is stay active. People that just sit around, die sooner than later. So I will have find something to keep me active once I get to that point.
                      I've been retired since 1999 and have never looked back. I knew I couldn't just retire and sit at home doing nothing all the time, so I had a plan going in. When I need something to do I find something to do, when I don't need something to do, I don't do anything.
                      Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Comment

I retired a long time ago to be a stay at home mom.....and now I have an even better job watching my 2 grand daughters 4 days a week

Comment

Originally posted by TrueblueCATfan View Post
                          I retired a long time ago to be a stay at home mom.....and now I have an even better job watching my 2 grand daughters 4 days a week
                          Now that's a hard job! We had our 4 year old Granddaughter for a sleep-over and we were pooped.
                          John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by TrueblueCATfan View Post
                            Lucky dog!!! My grandkids live in Seattle. I'd give ANYTHING to spend more time with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post

Now that's a hard job! We had our 4 year old Granddaughter for a sleep-over and we were pooped.
                              well luckily my husband is off on Fridays so I have help

Comment

Retirement Activity

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X