Prayers Please! "UPDATE"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers Please! "UPDATE"

Today is my wife Phyllis's birthday, but we didn't get to celebrate much. This morning her heart rate was 48, her BP was 80/45, and she felt like her heart was in Afib. She went to our family Dr., they did an EKG, which didn't look good, and she sees our cardiologist in the morning. She is scheduled to have a much needed foot surgery on Friday, but it probably won't happen. Pleas pray for my Bride.
    Last edited by Lighthouse; 05-09-2018, 02:19 PM.
    John 3:3

Sure will, Lighthouse.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to you all, Lighthouse.
      Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes.

Comment

Sorry, just saw this LH. Sure will. I hope all goes well and let us know when you can how she is doing.
        Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

Thoughts and Prayers

Comment

Here's the latest. We went to the Cardiologist today and he canceled Friday's surgery. She is scheduled for a Stress Test, and Echocardiogram and will wear a Monitor for 3 days. This should reveal any problem with her heart, and then foot surgery will be rescheduled. Thank you all for your prayers and may God Bless each of you!

Comment

Just saw this Steve. You guys are in my prayers and keep us updated.
              No man is a failure who has friends

Comment

In my prayers. FYI...Mark has a monitor in his chest to monitor his heart 24/7 after his stroke. After almost a year, we were out and going up steps. He had to stop. His heart was racing and he was breathing hard. This was on a Saturday. Sure enough, the cardiologist's office called on Monday and said he needed to come in. There is a device under the bed that sends a reading daily. The aFib lasted about 18 hours. His breathing stabilized within a few minutes, but the heart was still beating too hard. When he jogged the next morning and he was having trouble. After a few minutes the breathing leveled out. No more episodes since then.

Comment

^ I will go back to praying for Mark. I thought he was over the stroke.

Comment

Thinking of you all. I didn't realize that was going on with Mark, Cathy. Our best to Phyllis, and to him.

Comment

Originally posted by CATHYnKY View Post
                      In my prayers. FYI...Mark has a monitor in his chest to monitor his heart 24/7 after his stroke. After almost a year, we were out and going up steps. He had to stop. His heart was racing and he was breathing hard. This was on a Saturday. Sure enough, the cardiologist's office called on Monday and said he needed to come in. There is a device under the bed that sends a reading daily. The aFib lasted about 18 hours. His breathing stabilized within a few minutes, but the heart was still beating too hard. When he jogged the next morning and he was having trouble. After a few minutes the breathing leveled out. No more episodes since then.
                      Prayer for your hubby Mark Cathy

Comment

Haven't been on this part of the board for a time. Apologies and prayers for all.

Comment

Prayers Please! "UPDATE"

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X