2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 First Test: Out With a Bang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post

I had a Porsche owner tell me once, "The Boxster is your hairdressers Porsche". I always thought they were really cool though.
    I liked them because the price was attainable and it would be my wife's driver anyway. I've always liked Corvettes, save for the 1984 redesign. Those were the most generic looking Corvettes ever.
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

To me the Viper evolved quite a bit from the first generation to SRT 10. I'm sort of talking out of my bottom as I've never even driven one, but it seems like the first one was nearly a "kit car". SRT 10 sort of moved more into a strike at the exotics, albeit at a more attainable price.

This last one, though. I think I would like it a lot...online video reviews look like a lot of fun and it's pretty darn nice now. You can get "barely" used ones for the price of a new Vette that has some options, which still is really expensive to me.

If price didn't matter, I would call Superformance and order a Daytona Coupe. Probably with a slightly warm LS7 in it. I would like to add a little bit of power to the C7.

Comment

2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 First Test: Out With a Bang

Collapse
      Working...
      X