Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love Carol Kaye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I love Carol Kaye

    And you should too.

    If you don't know who she is, you HAVE heard her play and the following will be worth your time if you have any interest in pop music of the 60s and 70s.



    Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

  • #2
    Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post
    And you should too.

    If you don't know who she is, you HAVE heard her play and the following will be worth your time if you have any interest in pop music of the 60s and 70s.


    Ah yes. I remember her well. She was part of the "Wrecking Crew" session players in the 60s. She played with Leon Russell, Glen Campbell and a whole host of others.
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by surveyor View Post

      Ah yes. I remember her well. She was part of the "Wrecking Crew" session players in the 60s. She played with Leon Russell, Glen Campbell and a whole host of others.
      The Wrecking Crew was one heck of a band. I could listen to her talk about music and her career for hours.
      Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post

        The Wrecking Crew was one heck of a band. I could listen to her talk about music and her career for hours.
        The documentary is on Netflix. I saw it on MTV Live over a year ago. Excellent piece.
        I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by surveyor View Post

          The documentary is on Netflix. I saw it on MTV Live over a year ago. Excellent piece.
          Saw that too. When the mood strikes I dig around on Youtube for her interviews and performances.
          Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

          Comment

          I love Carol Kaye

          Collapse
          Working...
          X