Apparently the NFL has died

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently the NFL has died

Watching the NFL game tonight agape at the new randomly enforced, inscrutable helmet hit rule....

Duck to protect yourself while a WR collides with you... Personal foul.

Hit someone in the arm with your shoulder with your head down... Personal foul.

RB smashes someone in the head with the crown of his helmet picking up a first down... no problem.

This season is going to be a total dumpster fire if they don’t fix this.
    Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

I didn't even know there was a game last night. That's how much in tune I am with pro football now. I really dislike how the NFL is played now. Not only the inconsistency of enforcing rules they have become a passing league. Hardly any running and certainly not a good mix like in the 70's and 80's and even into the 90's. The NFL is just a shadow of what it once was IMO. The only NFL I will watch this year will be the old games you can find Youtube. I would rather watch that than this mess they have now.
    Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

The first year in a long time I'm not doing any fantasy football leagues. I've reached NFL fatigue and I need a break.
      There’s no such thing as someone else’s war, your creature comforts aren’t the only thing worth fighting for

Comment

Apparently the NFL has died

Collapse
      Working...
      X