X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Heaven
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post

Do you mean making a call via the onboard Bluetooth paring technology?

I do that one...

Is the complaint about call quality?
    Yes that's it. I just don't understand why people have to have the volume up so loud. It's rather annoying. I swear sometimes I wish an EMP that would only destroy cell phones would happen. Cell phones are at the very top of my peeve list.
    Last edited by Blue Heaven; 08-23-2018, 01:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritof96
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue Heaven View Post
    KevinHall made me realize I forgot one. Those who talk on their cell synced with their vehicle. I don't wanna hear your conversation from WAY over there! Ugh!!
    Do you mean making a call via the onboard Bluetooth paring technology?

I do that one...

Is the complaint about call quality?

Leave a comment:

• Blue Heaven
    replied
    KevinHall made me realize I forgot one. Those who talk on their cell synced with their vehicle. I don't wanna hear your conversation from WAY over there! Ugh!!

Leave a comment:

• TrueblueCATfan
    replied
    A dirty car inside
    driving slow in the fast lane

Leave a comment:

• KevinHall
    replied
    Since this is not about our pets peeving us here's some of mine.

Cell Phones in general. People talking loudly on them in public. Like I want to know what's going on in their life.
    Also people on them while driving. I don't how many times I have had to hit my horn at a red light to get them to move because they are either talking or just looking at their phones.
    Parents not making their kids behave in public. If you can't control them just go home. Don't make other people see how badly you are disciplining your children.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Dave
    replied
    Seeing disgusting produce for sale at Kroger's lol. I've asked more than once why they even put it on the shelves, knowing NO ONE will buy it. I've been told "they have to".

Leave a comment:

• catfaninin
    replied
    Cell phones
    Bad drivers in general. And phones are a huge part of that.
    People who constantly whine and complain

Leave a comment:

• Blue Heaven
    replied
    Chewing food with your mouth open
    On the phone while driving/walking
    Speeding/running stop signs in neighborhoods
    People who wear no deodorant

Leave a comment:

• Blue Heaven
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post

I think all intelligent Americans are more similar than dissimilar.
    Absolutely.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritof96
    replied
    Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post

If it weren't for our political disagreements, I'd say you and I are the same person because I agree with all 3 of these points.
    I think all intelligent Americans are more similar than dissimilar.

Leave a comment:

• Dwight Schrute
    replied
    Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
    Vulgar language in public settings.
    Entitlement
    Littering
    People who use EMS as their free Uber
    I think this could be summed up as 'showing complete disregard for others' and it bugs me too.

Leave a comment:

• matt colvin
    replied
    Vulgar language in public settings.
    Entitlement
    Littering
    People who use EMS as their free Uber

Leave a comment:

• Dwight Schrute
    replied
    The inviting a rear end collision by being polite isn't a Lexington thing - I see it all the time. I see a near-collision at least once a week because, on a 4 lane road where someone needs to make a left, someone in the furthest right lane decides to be nice and hold up traffic to let the person dart across. It doesn't work like that.

I also witnessed a car just stop in traffic one day to let a semi make a left onto the Interstate. That car was just asking to get rear ended.

Leave a comment:

• teamchemistry15
    replied
    I'm a door holder too because it's just the polite thing to do. I agree with Spirit that if you're 10 feet behind me that it's not necessary but if someone's right behind me, I'm holding the door. I don't understand not wanting the door held, and get irritated when people let it slam in my face when I'm right behind them.

Loud/noisy chewers irritate me to no end.

I work on the 12th floor of a 21 story building - I use the stairs if I'm going less than 3 floors but for the life of me, I get irritated to no end by people that are otherwise able-bodied who stop the elevator to go up or down 1 floor. Walk your lazy a-- to the stairs and don't interrupt the trip for the rest of us.

On the subject of elevator etiquette, the chronology is people exiting the elevator get off and THEN you get on.

I spend a lot of my day irritated.
    I don't mind if someone holds the door open as they walk through. I just don't like the "let me stand here and hold it like a bell boy at a five star hotel" hold. The slight push with the hand to swing it open for me as I walk in behind them is fine, but don't hold it open and let me walk in before you.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritof96
    replied

Patterson Office Tower?
    Perhaps.

Leave a comment:

Pet Peeves

Collapse
Working...
X