Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Eastwood - The Mule

Watch Clint Eastwood Dodge DEA in Tense Trailer

Looks to be a good flick. I figured when Eastwood said he was done with acting after "Gran Torino" he'd change his mind.
    Last edited by surveyor; 10-05-2018, 12:54 PM. Reason: Link fixed
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Link fixed
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

Saw the trailer yesterday. Can't wait to see it as Eastwood has been a favorite of mine since childhood.
      No man is a failure who has friends

Comment

Looks like another slow-burn in which a crotchety Eastwood finds redemption. Pretty much every role he's played for the last two decades.

With that said, I'll be seeing it, because Eastwood flicks are like comfort food. I thought he would be one of the few that could outrun Father Time, but he's finally starting to look his age.

Comment

Originally posted by surveyor View Post
          Watch Clint Eastwood Dodge DEA in Tense Trailer

Looks to be a good flick. I figured when Eastwood said he was done with acting after "Gran Torino" he'd change his mind.
          He already changed his mind in that mediocre 2012 baseball flick, "Trouble With The Curve."

Comment

Clint Eastwood - The Mule

Collapse
          Working...
          X