X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Einstein - Super Dave Osborne, passes at 76

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-n...r-dead-774167/

Damn.................

I loved watching his shows on Showtime years ago. Funny stuff. Also Albert Brooks' brother.
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by surveyor View Post
    https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-n...r-dead-774167/

Damn.................

I loved watching his shows on Showtime years ago. Funny stuff. Also Albert Brooks' brother.
    That's really sad. I did everything possible to mold my life after this fine man. RIP Super Dave!!!

Comment

I think I was the wrong age to fully get into Super Dave, but he was great as a guest on Norm McDonald's show and a very funny man. RIP.
      Originally posted by Thomas Jefferson
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.”

Comment

He's also great in "Curb Your Enthusiasm"
        I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

Originally posted by surveyor View Post
          He's also great in "Curb Your Enthusiasm"
          I keep trying that show and keep quitting it. I'm not sure what my problem is, I think I don't like watching people be uncomfortable or socially awkward. There are some funny bits though.
          Originally posted by Thomas Jefferson
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.”

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Bob Einstein - Super Dave Osborne, passes at 76

Collapse
          Working...
          X