24 ways Kentucky kicked....butt in 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 ways Kentucky kicked....butt in 2018

I like to browse through this store every once in a while when I'm in Lexington. I like the kitschiness of it all and I waas a big fan of 'em when they tried to raise money for a Superbowl commercial way back when.

Kentucky for Kentucky

Neat list!
    Sturgill-Jackson, KY
    Stapleton-Paintsville, KY
    Childers- Paintsville, KY (from Lawrence Co.)

I still dig Miguel’s but the place might be too busy for me now. It’s always packed out and no matter where you sit you’ll have people tucked around you like sardines.

Y’all slow down could not have had a more appropriate accompaniment than a discarded Dew bottle. If only people would stop littering EKY to oblivion .

Comment

Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
      Neat list!
      Sturgill-Jackson, KY
      Stapleton-Paintsville, KY
      Childers- Paintsville, KY (from Lawrence Co.)

I still dig Miguel’s but the place might be too busy for me now. It’s always packed out and no matter where you sit you’ll have people tucked around you like sardines.

Y’all slow down could not have had a more appropriate accompaniment than a discarded Dew bottle. If only people would stop littering EKY to oblivion .
      Childers is my favorite of those. I think he's just so freaking good

Agree about Miguel's, it's tough to get in but man I love it. A half pizza and an Ale-8 or three is a nice top-off to a long day of hiking. Still need to try Skybridge Station though.

Comment

I usually stop at Skybridge Station. A quesadilla and a bottle of High Life is pretty tasty, and you can sit on the porch is relative peace. A bbq place opened recently and I like it as well. Red River Rockhouse is a bit too busy for me but I think they’re a neat business.

“Harlan Road”, “Shake the frost”, and “Whitehouse road” are my favorites. Good driving tunes

Comment

I usually stop at Skybridge Station. A quesadilla and a bottle of High Life is pretty tasty, and you can sit on the porch is relative peace. A bbq place opened recently and I like it as well. Red River Rockhouse is a bit too busy for me but I think they’re a neat business.

“Harlan Road”, “Shake the frost”, and “Whitehouse road” are my favorites. Good driving tunes
          Man I miss living in Lexington when I could get over there in 45 minutes. From Northern Kentucky it's an all day affair.

Comment

Childers does an AWESOME take on Pink Floyd's Time. He gives it a different meaning like Cash does with Reznor's Hurt.
            Isaiah 5:20

Comment

Yes I've hear that as well.

Comment

24 ways Kentucky kicked....butt in 2018

Collapse
              Working...
              X