Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Prayers for Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for Ohio

Two very large tornadoes rolled through the north side of Dayton tonight. Could be an EF-5. Debris was being thrown 20,000 feet in the air. The pics in the morning will be extremely sad.
    Isaiah 5:20

OMG I saw this on the news .....horrible

Comment

This has been a tough tornado season for a lot of folks. Oklahoma and now Ohio took the brunt so far.
      John 3:3

Comment

The National Storm Prediction Center had parts of our area in a 'slight' risk for severe weather, but most of it was concentrated off to our west it seemed. The local weather here in Cincinnati forecasted the storms to die off after sunset. That was apparently wrong.

I believe the lightning from these storms was visible down in Kentucky. For context, I live in Northern Kentucky just inside the I-75/I-275 intersection. I woke up last night thinking I was seeing lightning, but never heard any thunder. I checked the Dark Sky weather app on my phone and saw this line was the nearest storm system, a good 60 miles north of us, and didn't thinking anything else of it so I went back to sleep. Some coworkers said they saw it too, despite never hearing any thunder.

Here's a map someone posted on Reddit that depicts the approximate path of these tornadoes. https://i.redd.it/gs9p4uh3gw031.jpg
        When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

Yeah Dwight, I was following a live stream on youtube at work last night and it sounded like a horrific situation. It seems loss of life was minimal thank God because they were talking as if there would be a lot of deaths.
          Isaiah 5:20

Comment

Looks like more bad weather is coming through today

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Prayers for Ohio

Collapse
            Working...
            X