Missing Resources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Resources

Two resources that used to be available aren't any longer. One is the ability to access a list of WCN members and the other is old threads. Does anyone know why these are no longer available? When I first come on, a screen with my avatar and a list of several things, including members, flashes on my computer screen but before I can click on anything it goes to a screen that says "Forums". Then I have to click on the word "Forums" to actually get to the forums page.
    Philippians 4:11 & 4:13

Hi Matt, I’ve posed your question in the Mod Forum. Hopefully, someone can give it a good answer. I’ve been away with no internet connection. Sorry this has taken so long.

Comment

Originally posted by capcat View Post
      Hi Matt, I’ve posed your question in the Mod Forum. Hopefully, someone can give it a good answer. I’ve been away with no internet connection. Sorry this has taken so long.
      No problem on the delay, capcat. I appreciate your taking the time to assist me. I'm wondering about Old School and would like to know how long it's been since he has posted here.

Comment

Seems like I remember Old School posting that he or a family member had some issues and he would be off the site for awhile.
        John 3:3

Comment

Matt, someone is looking into this.

Comment

Originally posted by capcat View Post
            Matt, someone is looking into this.
            Thanks, capcat, I appreciate it.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Missing Resources

Collapse
            Working...
            X