No announcement yet.

Last Front Engine C7 Corvette Sells for $2.7 million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a car guy at all but i don't care for the C8. I agree with Spirit above in that it looks like a generic super car.
    When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

Overall, I like the new body styling except for the rear lights and the black portion lower half of the rear end. Both are a carry-over from the C7. I'd rather the entire rear end be the same color.
      I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

First year is nearly sold out.

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/07/28/...arly-sold-out/
        I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

C8 is on tour and currently is at the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green. I drove over this morning to see it in person:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1963.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	231.7 KB
ID:	210848
          Attached Files

Comment

I don't know where they were headed, or coming from, but I saw an estimated 65 or 70 'Vettes heading north on I-75 Thursday around noon as I was heading to the south end of Corbin.
            Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

Probably to Bowling Green. The c8 was scheduled to be there August 29-31

Comment

Now that I can see the whole thing will Ferrari be suing them...

https://michaelmillsdesign.files.wor...t-00-28-34.png

Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

Last Front Engine C7 Corvette Sells for $2.7 million

Collapse
                Working...
                X