For Everyone Having URL Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Everyone Having URL Issues

I sincerely apologize. It seems the root of the issue is something happened with the connection to the domain which we didn't really notice until recently when our host switched to cloudflare which cleared all of our browser caches. One of the changes we will be implementing soon is a new url since we don't really have control over wildcatnation.net and wildcatnation.com is owned by a Florida Gators fan who will not sell it to me though I've offered quite a bit a few times.

The new URL will eventually be WildcatNation.Online and I will let you all know when to update your bookmarks. We will also send out an email to all members past and present for our launch day. I'm still trying to get ahold of the past staff member who owns the domain to setup a redirect but haven't had any luck so far.

I guess it must be me. I was able to get on for a couple of days once I changed my shortcut and got rid of vbulletin. When I used my new shortcut today, I got a gateway error. I had to use Google again.

Comment

Still can't get on with my IPad but zero problems with Android and Windows.
      Isaiah 5:20

Comment

Today, I got a bad gateway.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

For Everyone Having URL Issues

Collapse
        Working...
        X