Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Health Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Insurance

Good morning all: my better half can retire in about four months. She's seriously considering it, but the issue of health ins. has her wondering if she should. If she retires, she'll be taking an early ret. and won't be eligible for Medicare for several years. It seems that once you hit your early 60's, health ins. becomes more important than it ever was before. I was wondering if any of you all could give us some names of reputable companies that provide decent coverage w/o charging astronomical rates? As always, thanks in advance to any and all who reply.
    Life Comes At You Fast

I'd try the Kynect website just to see what is available through it.
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

Originally posted by surveyor View Post
      I'd try the Kynect website just to see what is available through it.
      Thanks, I'll do that.
      Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

From my experience here is what I would suggest. And, I sold very few Health Ins policies.

First, Call several reputable companies.

Make a list of questions you want to ask. Like, deductibles available, pre-existing conditions, is there a family plan, prescription coverage and premium etc. Make copies to write their answers on. Remember the folks you're talking to are trained, so insist on answers you completely understand.

Compare and make your decision on what best fits your needs.
        John 3:3

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Health Insurance

Collapse
        Working...
        X