Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Tomorrow!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Tomorrow!)

Just a reminder that, tomorrow, a six year wait comes to an end.

"El Camino" premiers on Netflix, and it's a sequel/continuation film based on the Jesse Pinkman character from "Breaking Bad." I know that there are a lot of fans of the show on this site, and if ever a TV show deserved a coda, it was this one.

It was filmed in relative secrecy, and not much is known about the plot, so it will be a blast to go into this one blind.

This is awesome...but I hope they catch us up because it feels like I watched Breaking Bad in another life.

Still my favorite show and for my money the most awesome thing ever put on the small screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
      This is awesome...but I hope they catch us up because it feels like I watched Breaking Bad in another life.

Still my favorite show and for my money the most awesome thing ever put on the small screen.
      Yep. My favorite TV show of all time. I don't have netflix but I have my ways. Can't wait.
      Isaiah 5:20

Comment

Really enjoyed this. Unnecessary, sure, but nice to have, nonetheless.

It worked perfectly as an epilogue of sorts to "Breaking Bad," and it gave Jesse the closure that the character deserved (and didn't really get in the finale).

Recommended to anybody who liked the show.

Comment

Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
          Really enjoyed this. Unnecessary, sure, but nice to have, nonetheless.

It worked perfectly as an epilogue of sorts to "Breaking Bad," and it gave Jesse the closure that the character deserved (and didn't really get in the finale).

Recommended to anybody who liked the show.
          Do they revisit what happend to him a the end of breaking bad? For the life of me I can't remember. Was he a hostage?
          Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
          He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
          Originally posted by Charlie Munger
          I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

This movie was fantastic.

I thought it had a nice blend of all the things that made Breaking Bad so great: quiet character moments, dark humor, and gripping suspense in equal measure.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post

Do they revisit what happend to him a the end of breaking bad? For the life of me I can't remember. Was he a hostage?
              Yes. Much of the movie is told in flashbacks.

Still probably wouldn't hurt to go to YouTube and watch one of the recap videos of the last season just to brush up.

Comment

Yes. Walt staged that fight with him so he could remotely operate the .50 cal he had in his trunk. Have yet to watch this but should het around to it within the next few days. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heaven View Post

Yes. Walt staged that fight with him so he could remotely operate the .50 cal he had in his trunk. Have yet to watch this but should het around to it within the next few days. Can't wait.
                  I remember the machine gun. (It was an M60 machine gun firing a 7.62 round)

I vaguely remember him being beaten up/tortured.
                  Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
                  He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
                  Originally posted by Charlie Munger
                  I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

I remember the machine gun. (It was an M60 machine gun firing a 7.62 round)

I vaguely remember him being beaten up/tortured.
                    Thanks for clarifying that as I wasn't sure what it was. A truly awesome scene though.

Comment

Good movie but not great as some have said. It's a movie that wasn't really needed but it appeased the BrBa fans such as myself. I couldn't get over Todd being all fat and stuff, however. I wish it would've had a bit more Skinny Pete and Badger. I liked those guys.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Tomorrow!)

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X