Wind storms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind storms

Sitting at the house last Saturday getting over a mild case of flu and a heavy rain we were having here in the Trenton/ Pembroke area turned into a wind storm with straight line winds that were clocked by Ft Campbell at a hundred plus mph. I've never been through anything like that.
    barns, silos, telephone poles, road signs, trees that WERE forty and fifty feet high snapped, bent, broken, uprooted. All in twenty minutes or less. Clean up by ventricle electric was phenomenal...
    but cleanup will go for a long time.
    miraculously....no one was killed, and no one around here was severely injured.

strange days.

Glad everyone was safe. I have a high respect for the weather. You just never know and have no control.

Comment

I was in a thunderstorm that had 100 mph straight line winds when I was 9 or 10. I'll never forget seeing a newly planted tree in our backyard snapped right in half.
      Save sports: wear a darn mask

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Wind storms

Collapse
      Working...
      X