Olivia Newton-John passes at 73

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olivia Newton-John passes at 73

Had a crush on her in the 4th-5th grade.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...se-1235194880/

Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Me too. I'm sad. And old.
    Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
    He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
    Originally posted by Charlie Munger
    I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

A big loss. I watched a segment on her life this morning. A caring, giving woman. She will always be Sandy

Comment

Originally posted by CATHYnKY View Post
        A big loss. I watched a segment on her life this morning. A caring, giving woman. She will always be Sandy
        My sister was a huge fan of Grease. I never had an interest. Couldn't get used to the age gap. I much more preferred Newton-John's music outside of Grease, but I do understand why others loved it.
        Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Comment

Originally posted by CATHYnKY View Post
          Well, I'm eatin' crow.

I DO like "Hopelessly Devoted to You"

Clint Eastwood

Comment

WOW. Just heartbreaking 💔

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Olivia Newton-John passes at 73

Collapse
            Working...
            X