Favorite Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post
    I find it interesting that so many think he is guilty...
    For me it's many reasons.

I just thought Adnan came really close in that podcast to confessing a couple of times. Some of the things he said came off to me like slips, almost as if he were admitting something. Often he'd say stuff like "I know this makes me look bad..."

Also I've heard that he didn't want the innocence project that got involved to test for DNA.

Even some of the little details bothered me. The fact that he was a paramedic. How he didn't call her cellphone. The Nisha call. The fact that he can remember nothing about the day while everybody else involved can at least fill in some blanks. How totally fine he seems to be about being in prison. How he at one point on the podcast blamed himself--something I just can't imagine an innocent person doing. That little detail, given on one of the last episodes, about how Hae Min-Lee was imploring Adnan to move on from their break-up. On and on.

He did it, IMO.

But: his attorney was godawful.
    Last edited by Will Lavender; 03-31-2018, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post

This is my feeling. My feeling is that he probably is given the evidence, but there's no way to say that beyond a reasonable doubt. This was also my feeling on Making a Murderer.
      I think on Making a Murderer there was a lot the documentary filmmakers left out.

Serial gives us more of a balanced look. MaM is basically an argument.

Comment

I want J Wilds to get the electric chair for his role. I think it as likely as anything else that he killed her.
        Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

I think on Making a Murderer there was a lot the documentary filmmakers left out.

Serial gives us more of a balanced look. MaM is basically an argument.
          It was - I feel less strongly that Steven Avery was innocent than Adnan. At a minimum though, I didn't think the state got the facts of the case right.
          When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post

It was - I feel less strongly that Steven Avery was innocent than Adnan. At a minimum though, I didn't think the state got the facts of the case right.
            I think Brendan Dassey’s brother and mom’s BF were responsible. Avery was weird as hell, but those other two were waaaay fishier to me.

Comment

I started a new pod this week called This Land . It starts out as a seemingly open and shut murder case that is now a case in front of the Supreme Court to determine whether a chunk of land in Oklahoma the size of Connecticut is owned by the Cherokee nation. This week was the first episode, but I'm intrigued enough to keep listening.
              When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

Favorite Podcast

Collapse
              Working...
              X