Would We Beat Mizzou Today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevinHall View Post

Yea me too. As someone else pointed out yesterday, Mizzou has racked up on some weak sisters and SEC teams that are or have folded like UT and UF. They may be better but I would say not much.
    It's one of those "the grass looks greener over yonder" scenarios. Mizzou beats up on lower ranked teams by a bunch and somehow they look better than us now. We've performed decently against the poor SEC teams that we were supposed to beat and didn't have the two weak sisters on our schedule that Mizzou had during that time frame. Strange. Kinda like a low self esteem issue.
    I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio. Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Georgia just played Missouri less than a month ago. They killed them.

I tend to think like others: that win has turned out to be a pretty good one. We're the kind of team that could play a lot of these SEC teams and the result would depend on which way the wind is blowing. Very small differences between a lot of these teams. We'd probably split a 10-game series against Missouri and South Carolina and every game would go to the wire.

This is the situation when the whole league outside the very top is flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post

Georgia would club them over the head and roast them on a spit.
        Absolutely. And I like this description.

I still think UGA is one of the top teams in the country.

Comment

Would We Beat Mizzou Today?

Collapse
        Working...
        X