Denzil Ware will return to Kentucky for his senior season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denzil Ware will return to Kentucky for his senior season

It’s official: Denzil Ware is returning to Kentucky for his senior season.
    Earlier today, Josh Allen hinted that Ware would also be coming back to school, but the talented linebacker just confirmed the news on Twitter moments ago:

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/footb...senior-season/

It's official now.
    The most important things I've learned in life are those I learned after I knew everything.

Great news. I hope all the stuff is behind him and he will concentrate on FB.
    John 3:3

Comment

This is big. I understand the consideration for moving to a 4-3 now.
      Originally posted by Eli "Montgomery Burns" Capilouto
      Welcome to the University of Kroger! Can I have a dollar?

Comment

Wellllllll.......
        Coach has pretty much stated continuously he wants to stick with a 3 man base on most situations. True or coach speak, couldn't say.
        Good news especially if the kid has things under control.

Comment

WOW...huge news for Kentucky football

Comment

We are not moving to a 4-3

It's my understanding that Denzil went to an event with a former HS friend who is now an agent which was the cause of his suspension.

Comment

First, and foremost, I want us to use the scheme that gives us the best chance of winning. Having said that, I miss the days of the Rams' Fearsome Foursome and players like the Colts Gino Marchetti, and middle linebackers like Ray Nitschke and Dick Butkus.
              The most important things I've learned in life are those I learned after I knew everything.

Comment

I have a feeling they would have excelled regardless of scheme, Matt. Bohanna is coming back with another year of physical maturity and experience. I watched him develop as he became a force to be reckoned with at NT as the season progressed. McCall is moving to DL where he could be a beast. Our DL will be much improved from what I can see and that is a heck of a boost for the rest of the defense.

Comment

As highly ranked as some if our recruits are, I am not sure we see them this season, especially kids learning new positions. Jmo the biggest impact we see are from this years redshirts .... But then again that's what pre season practice is for.

Comment

Originally posted by 40bill View Post
                    As highly ranked as some if our recruits are, I am not sure we see them this season, especially kids learning new positions. Jmo the biggest impact we see are from this years redshirts .... But then again that's what pre season practice is for.
                    And being a future impact is why they redshirted in the first place, and also why most of the incoming class should do the same.
                    John 3:3

Comment

^^^Yes. The more we can RS the better off we are.

Comment

Denzil Ware will return to Kentucky for his senior season

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X