Johnson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnson

A write up on Stephen Johnson reports he injured his knee against Tennessee. Two damaged tendons and a hamstring injury.
    but not this year.......the season before.

He played the miracle against Louisville and the next season including two bowl games on a damaged knee.

Legends grow.

Stephen Johnson reveals he played 15 games on torn knee ligaments. Does UK have a quarterback that can replace that mentality and toughness?

Comment

Yeah Johnson and Benny are the toughest competitors we have had here in quite some time.
      No man is a failure who has friends

Comment

WOW...he is one tough guy

Comment

I look at this article from a totally different perspective. Why wasn't there a qualified player to take his spot, when he was so banged up? How many times have we seen opposing teams put in a back up QB that was either getting his chance because the starter was playing bad or got injured and he started lighting things up? Where is Kentucky's star QB that is waiting in the wings to get his shot?

Comment

Originally posted by boomdaddy View Post
            I look at this article from a totally different perspective. Why wasn't there a qualified player to take his spot, when he was so banged up? How many times have we seen opposing teams put in a back up QB that was either getting his chance because the starter was playing bad or got injured and he started lighting things up? Where is Kentucky's star QB that is waiting in the wings to get his shot?
            I've wrestled with this boomdaddy. I really have.
            Stephen was (is) an adult. Grown man. At the end of the day, HE has to say 'lets do it' for surgery.
            A double tendon replacement ends a season. Maybe, just maybe....the whole college career. He knew he was no Sunday player.
            He was able to win the starting slot through pain and keep it when a lot of the fan base was wondering when somebody else would take the job. Maybe a lot if the coaches, too.
            From what little I think I know about Stoops, Gran, and yes Mitch Barnhart, all it would have took is ' guys, I just cant'.
            Think about the run back onto the field against Tennessee THIS year and the drive and finish.
            This guys story is Hollywood caliber.
            The program needs to live up to it.
            Last edited by 40bill; 04-15-2018, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Gamer.

Comment

Originally posted by 40bill View Post

I've wrestled with this boomdaddy. I really have.
                Stephen was (is) an adult. Grown man. At the end of the day, HE has to say 'lets do it' for surgery.
                A double tendon replacement ends a season. Maybe, just maybe....the whole college career. He knew he was no Sunday player.
                He was able to win the starting slot through pain and keep it when a lot of the fan base was wondering when somebody else would take the job. Maybe a lot if the coaches, too.
                From what little I think I know about Stoops, Gran, and yes Mitch Barnhart, all it would have took is ' guys, I just cant'.
                Think about the run back onto the field against Tennessee THIS year and the drive and finish.
                This guys story is Hollywood caliber.
                The program needs to live up to it.
                I believe you're right Bill. All he had to do was say he couldn't go and his Coaches would have sent somebody in. But, I understand why he wanted to play, and being hurt just made him more determined. I'm proud of Mr. Johnson.
                John 3:3

Comment

Definitely the kind of guy you'd want on your side in a back ally brawl.
                  Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes.

Comment

Johnson

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X