September 22 Miss State Gametime Set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 22 Miss State Gametime Set

The game against Miss State will be played at 7 pm and will be televised by one of the ESPN channels.

https://247sports.com/college/kentuc...ntuckyWildcats
    Kentucky fan since 1971.

This is the game that can really make our season. If (Huge IF) we can clean up turnovers, continue to control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball then we will have a legit shot at Mississippi State. Again all are HUGE IF'S but it is fun it IF every once in a while.
    Proverbs 25:24

Comment

It will be harder to control States lines than Florida
      Those boys are a stout, tough crew that really enjoy the physical play, and Fitzgerald is a load and a half.
      Be ready for crunches and grunts and groans.
      It won't be a game for the faint of heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Pobilly View Post
        This is the game that can really make our season. If (Huge IF) we can clean up turnovers, continue to control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball then we will have a legit shot at Mississippi State. Again all are HUGE IF'S but it is fun it IF every once in a while.
        I think the turnovers can be cleaned up. There is still a learning curve for Wilson as far as adjusting to the speed of the game. Both in how much to lead his receiver as well as the closing speed of the defense. On the interception he made exactly the right decision. He just made a terrible throw. I would be much more concerned with mental mistakes than physical ones.

Comment

They are likely the second best team we will play... it’s winnable, but gonna take a clean and superb effort.
          Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

Kroger field will be rocking that night!!!
            No man is a failure who has friends

Comment

If I'm not mistaken we have a game Saturday and it's not Miss State. There's probably going to be an emotional let down that the guys need to work through. This is a really important game first to win, and then to continue to develop our game. I would hate to be embarrassed. We have WR's that need to work on running their routes and separating from the defenders. Our QB's need to continue to work on their reads and timing. Time to come back down to earth and get better. I know. I'm preaching to the choir. There is nothing Murray State would like more than to beat us. Don't think it can't happen. Seems Louisville learned a hard lesson when they were 28 point favorites with a Heisman QB, and lost. What happened to Purdue this last week? Ouch. Just sayin'.

Comment

I wanna see a blowout!
                No man is a failure who has friends

Comment

Just hope more decide to go to the game on Saturday. Would be a letdown if we do not have 90 to 95% full house. Need to keep the visiting cow bells quite. That is what i want. Not to hear a single cow bell all game.
                  Proverbs 25:24

Comment

September 22 Miss State Gametime Set

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X