Danny Clark Possibly Transferring?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Dillon
    started a topic Danny Clark Possibly Transferring?

Apparently, Danny's dad tweeted something to the effect Danny is thinking about transferring. The tweet, itself, is unavailable but I read some of the responses and they indicate this is, indeed, the case. If true, I don't blame him. Third string behind two sophomores doesn't bode well for playing time for him.

• johnkyblue
    replied
    Maybe our QBs are kinda good? Maybe even pretty good. I guaranteed two QBs will play this year. It's 50/50 on whether we will need three, probably, but I'm really glad he is here. (Danny Clark's snaps were unnecessary and not competitive. Hoak's in the first game were, and I guarantee more).

Leave a comment:

• teamchemistry15
    replied
    I don't understand this stuff. I know Clark has a lot of potential and was highly rated coming out, but if you aren't good enough you aren't good enough. Don't moan and groan about it and don't let your family do crap like this during the season. If he's a third stringer here Bama certainly doesn't want him.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Dillon
    replied
    Originally posted by johnkyblue View Post
    Starting this rumor is bad for UK football.
    If there's nothing to it, Danny or his dad can easily stop it.

Leave a comment:

• Los Gatos
    replied
    Originally posted by Los Gatos View Post
    Isn't Hurts expected to make graduate transfer after the season? If so, seems like he would be the backup QB next year. But maybe there is another QB ahead of him on the depth chart.
    Sorry for this post folks. I confused Danny Clark with Mac Jones.

Leave a comment:

• teamchemistry15
    replied
    I know Wilson has three years here, but keep in mind he could also declare for the draft if he wanted to since he is three years removed from high school. I'm not saying I think he will or that he is good enough, but with a few good games against good competition you never know anymore.

Leave a comment:

• johnkyblue
    replied
    Starting this rumor is bad for UK football.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Dillon
    replied
    Danny was highly recruited out of h.s. We had to wrestle him away from Ohio State, and he's no better than third string at UK. Go figure.

Leave a comment:

• boomdaddy
    replied
    It is difficult to keep a back up, when they want to play. QB is the toughest job for a back up to get PT, especially when you have been relegated to 3rd string. Big arm or no big arm, he won't see the field this year, being the 3rd choice.

Leave a comment:

• Los Gatos
    replied
    Isn't Hurts expected to make graduate transfer after the season? If so, seems like he would be the backup QB next year. But maybe there is another QB ahead of him on the depth chart.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritof96
    replied
    I hate to see him go since he may one day be valuable, but if you can't win the job, you can't win the job.

Leave a comment:

• 40bill
    replied
    I couldn't blame him at all. What little I saw or read of him from the Spring game and practices the young man has abilities, but fitting in at UK might not work well for him.
    i wish him all the luck in the world and all the best if this is his hearts desire.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Dillon
    replied
    It's been posted, on KSR, that Mr. Clark tweeted about the new transfer rule that goes into effect in a couple of weeks and tagged Danny and Danny's brother, Caden, who has committed to Bama.

Leave a comment:

• Blue Heaven
    replied
    You really can't blame the guy if true. Wilson has two more seasons after this one.

Leave a comment:

Collapse
Working...
X