Slightly Concerning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slightly Concerning

Vandy looked VERY GOOD yesterday on the road against no dame. They completely out-played nd, and if not for the usual double dose of Leprechaun Luck, they would have beaten them. The Dores.are not going to be the pushover we have all been counting on.

I hear you, but we’re not the pushover that other people were counting on either.

Comment

Vandy is probably better than people thought. But the truth is that ND is just not very good. They are being judged and ranked by their name and reputation. Last week Ball St. went there and outplayed them also, only to wind up losing by 8.

Comment

Vandy outgained ND 420-380, but got beat because -3 in turnovers.

Comment

Vanderbilt is a decent team and may well be a tougher opponent for this Kentucky squad than either Tennessee or Missouri will be this year.

Also slightly concerning for me was UK snapping the ball throughout the fourth quarter against Florida with a lot of time left on the play clock and a lead. Time management is not something that has been done well under Stoops.
          Last edited by Old School; 09-17-2018, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
            Vanderbilt is a decent team and may well be a tougher opponent for this Kentucky squad than either Tennessee or Missouri will be this year.

Also slightly concerning for me was UK snapping the ball throughout the fourth quarter against Florida with a lot of time left on the play clock and a lead. Time management is not something that has been done well under Stoops.
            I think Missouri will be a tough game. It's on the road. And Drew Lock is really good. While their pass defense is horrific their run defense is actually pretty good. But a shootout type game where they throw it 50 times is definitely not in UK's favor.

Comment

After yesterday it looks like South Carolina is a tougher opponent than some may have expected, or Vanderbilt is weaker, or both.

South Carolina steadily improved throughout last year after losing to Kentucky, and they have back Deebo Samuel, who is an All-SEC caliber player.

Comment

Slightly Concerning

Collapse
              Working...
              X