No announcement yet.

KENTUCKY vs Texas A&M Game Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically 2 halves of football in a row where we have done nothing offensively. Got away with it against USC don’t think we will here. Defense literally carrying this team right now, we either play some offense next half or we lose,

Comment

Offense has certainly been putrid outside the one big play. There is no offensive line in the NFL that could give Terry the 15 seconds he is trying to hold the ball. Defense continues to impress. Kash will be fresh this half.

Comment

They haven't run Snell that much. You would think we will see a lot of him in the 2nd half. Also thought that late hit call on Allen was terrible. This one will go down to the wire. I hope our FG kicker can do it.
        Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

We have GOT to use Snell this half. They might shut him down but not using him is DEFINITELY shutting him down.

Comment

These guys are stacking the line and daring Wilson to beatt them, lets hope he can make the throws I have yet to see him make in the second half. I think a turnover might decide this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jload View Post
              These guys are stacking the line and daring Wilson to deat them, lets hope he can make the throws I have yet to see him make in the second half. I think a turnover might decide this one.
              I can honestly say I have never been this into a UK football game. Even when we beat top ranked LSU. I want to win this so bad!

Comment

Lol....I gotta kick myself
                If you had told me 7 weeks ago the Cats would be 5-0 and tied with A&M at the half I would have wanted you to share what you were smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHall View Post
                  They haven't run Snell that much. You would think we will see a lot of him in the 2nd half. Also thought that late hit call on Allen was terrible. This one will go down to the wire. I hope our FG kicker can do it.
                  I thought the hit by Allen was picky, especially since he was held on his way. We need Drake Jackson back in there so Stallings can play his guard position. I agree about the FG kicker.
                  John 3:3

Comment

Dodged a bullet! Let's go CATS!

Comment

Allen is a BEAST

Comment

That's a big miss with what seems will stay a low scoring game. We need to get Benny going a little to give our D a long rest.

Comment

A&M missed a huge opportunity. Now KY needs to take advantage with a long drive to give the defense a breather. Then put points on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by teamchemistry15 View Post
                            That's a big miss with what seems will stay a low scoring game. We need to get Benny going a little to give our D a long rest.
                            Kind of hard to get him going if we don’t give him the football

Comment

Penalties are killing KY right now.

Comment

Really poor tackling on that return.

Comment

KENTUCKY vs Texas A&M Game Thread.

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X