WildCatRick.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WildCatRick.

Just got a text from Rick. He is in the ER with a possible blood clot in his foot. Prayers Please!
    John 3:3

Prayers for you Rick...the post open complications can be as bad or as frustrating as the surgery.

had a bud go in for knee replacement and was in two weeks for clots in his lung.

Comment

I got an update. No clot, he has side effects from surgery and being off and on meds. Pain is bad and he can't walk on his foot.

Comment

Prayers being answered already. Pain is no good. But bloodclots are scary. Will continue prayers for recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
          I got an update. No clot, he has side effects from surgery and being off and on meds. Pain is bad and he can't walk on his foot.

Great news!
          Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes.

Comment

I'm very glad to hear there is no clot, but sorry to hear about the foot pain. Prayers for continued healing and restoration to good health/absence of difficult side effects from surgery or meds.

Comment

Update on Rick. He said he was walking now without a cane, but still has a lot of pain in his foot when he puts weight on it.

Comment

WildCatRick.

Collapse
              Working...
              X