Week 11 Viewing Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 11 Viewing Guide

The season is winding down and there are a few big matchups that could have playoff implications.

Ohio State at Mich State FOX Noon Sparty is pesky. Ohio State better watch out.

Miss State at Alabama CBS 3:30 Probably another blow out but State may be just good enough to hang tough for a while.

Washington State at Colorado ESPN 3:30 Wash State tries to keep the PAC 12 hopes alive for a playoff team.

Auburn at Georgia ESPN 7 PM A good southern rivalry with UGA still holding some hope for a playoff berth.

Kentucky at Tennessee SEC Network 3:30 Kentucky needs this one and the next two if they want a New Years Day bowl.

http://mattsarzsports.com/Schedule/W...1#.W-GeK_k3k2w
    Kentucky fan since 1971.

Is it wrong to not be as fired up about the Duke game tonight and more fired up about the TENNESSEE Football game this weekend? I mean I love BBALL season but man I am not ready for the end of football ( I know we have 3 to 4 weeks) but still this is winding down.
    Proverbs 25:24

Comment

Originally posted by Pobilly View Post
      Is it wrong to not be as fired up about the Duke game tonight and more fired up about the TENNESSEE Football game this weekend? I mean I love BBALL season but man I am not ready for the end of football ( I know we have 3 to 4 weeks) but still this is winding down.
      There's not a thing in the world wrong with how you feel if you're a fan of both sports (I'm not). I want UK to do well in all sports simply because it's the flagship university of the state where I was born, raised and the place where I have spent my entire life. I rarely ever watch any UK teams except for the fb team.
      Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes.

Comment

No, it's not wrong. I too am excited about the UK/ut game Saturday, but I'm also excited about the game tonight. My interest and excitement is almost as much when the Lady Cats play BB, or VB, or the men's Baseball team play. This all comes from living on a farm is Hopkins County with only a radio. I fell in Love with UK Sports about 66 years ago.
        John 3:3

Comment

This is exactly how I feel!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post

There's not a thing in the world wrong with how you feel if you're a fan of both sports (I'm not). I want UK to do well in all sports simply because it's the flagship university of the state where I was born, raised and the place where I have spent my entire life. I rarely ever watch any UK teams except for the fb team.
            Well said Matt. We are on the same page

Comment

Week 11 Viewing Guide

Collapse
            Working...
            X