UK-UT Prediction Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK-UT Prediction Thread

The Cats clear another hurdle with a 28-14 victory over the Vols. It won't be easy though. I expect a nail- biting, nerve wracking game.
    Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes.

I expect UK to still have a hangover from the UGA game build up and also I think they are pretty beat up right now. They could really us an off week. But they don't get that luxury and I don't think they will win in Knoxville either. Tennessee has been playing some better lately. They surprised Auburn just recently. I hope I'm wrong but I think UT will win an ugly low scoring game.

UT 13
    UK 10

The game is Saturday afternoon at 3:30 pm and will be televised by the SEC Network.
    Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

UK........31

Ugly Orange.....14

Comment

After the reality check in the UGA game, I think our team comes out focused and ready for a fight. UT will have the, want to, but can't match our intensity.

UK 24
        UT 17
        John 3:3

Comment

UT playing better, UK still can't score. I worry this is the hangover game and UK trips up in this one. I really hope not as losing this one would cause the "special" season to come to a quick end.

UT - 20
          UK - 16

Comment

Tennessee is pretty close to being a dog statistically. Kentucky has lost a little shine now that the running game has slipped, and you hope the defense we saw against Georgia was more about Georgia than us. Either way I think it'll be close and come down to a wild finish.

Kentucky 21
            Tennessee 17

Comment

Everyone has a Georgia hangover but if you think about it, we haven't played well in weeks. UT scored 21 on Alabama and made them punt a few times too. Our offense still struggles and a little bit of reality sets in. UT 28 UK 17

Comment

Tennessee just beat Charlotte 14 to 3. It will be UGLY, but we will pull it out. 23 to 16.

Comment

The Vols are kind of hard to figure. They beat Auburn and barely beat Charlotte.
                  Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes.

Comment

This sets up perfectly for a typical uk football let-down loss. Hopefully this team can prove once again it isn't a typical UK football team.

28-13 Cats

Comment

UK 21
                      UT 16
                      "Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand." -Homer Simpson

Comment

Not sure on this game. I am hoping our D is back in good condition and we hold them down to 6 points or less. Then offense can do just enough to win. Say 17 to 24 points for the boys in blue, hope for 0 for Brother Vol's Orange Clad Guys.
                        Proverbs 25:24

Comment

Cats by 4.

Comment

UK-UT Prediction Thread

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X