Sihiem King

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sihiem King

With all the pub that's being circulated, and rightly so, about the award winning seniors, I'd like to give a shout out to Sihiem King. Sihiem had played in every game of each season until this year when he was buried on the depth chart. As far as I know, Sihiem has been a model of deportment both on and off the field. While reading his bio, I noticed that one of his options was Washington State. One has to wonder what might have happened had he signed with the Cougars instead of the Wildcats. Coach Leach likes to throw to speedy backs out of the backfield. At any rate, thanks Sihiem and may your future be a happy and fruitful one.
    Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes.

Well said, and I add my Thanks.
    John 3:3

Comment

All you do with guys like this is get better.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if he returns. He could be very useful, as I am anticipating a much more open offense next ear.

Comment

Originally posted by SBCatMan View Post
          It will be interesting to see if he returns. He could be very useful, as I am anticipating a much more open offense next ear.
          He's a Sr., does he have eligibility left?

Comment

Yes, of course. That is why he shut it down this year after four games. He essentially red- shirted this year.

Comment

When he sat out, I had wondered if he were interested in a grad transfer.
              could be many things....from strictly personal reasons to thoughts of being a receiver to ''''y'know....maybe football has served it's purpose for me'.

I always thought King played hard, and seemed from the outside looking in to be a really, really solid team mate.

Best of luck to whatever his decision may be.

Comment

As I recall, he definitely sat out this year with the intention of playing next year. I am 99.8% certain of that. The only question is “where?”

Comment

As I recall, he definitely sat out this year with the intention of playing next year. I am 99.8% certain of that. The only question is “where?”
                  "Not here" has been my understanding all along.
                  Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

Well, this may just be “spin,” but with Snell & Rose getting all the carries this year, he supposedly sat out to get a better opportunity here next year. I guess we’ll see.

Comment

Well, this may just be “spin,” but with Snell & Rose getting all the carries this year, he supposedly sat out to get a better opportunity here next year. I guess we’ll see.
                      Unless there are changes planned for the off., I don't see his situation improving much, if any, next season. A. J. has already shown himself to be a capable replacement for Benny and the coaching staff is high on Smoke and Rodriguez, Jr. as well.

Comment

With Kings speed I wonder if he might be used as a WR?
                        John 3:3

Comment

I see King playing a significant role if he returns. Rose is not going to get nearly as many carries as Snell did. Also, with Snell gone, I see that “unclogging” the offense. That, along with a depleted defense and younger OL, will force us to open up the offense a bit. And, while both Smoke and Rodriguez looked very good, they still combined for only about 10 carries against VERY bad defenses. Lastly, with Robinson bolting for the frozen wasteland of Nebraska, it would be nice to have 5th-year senior like King on the roster.

Comment

Sihiem King

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X