Jarren Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jarren Williams

We might get Williams after all. I saw where there's mutual interest between Miami and Jalen Hurts.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say.

well, well, well.....

its all good, however it plays out. There is no doubt the coaches know much more about this young man. My feelings to the side, if he wants to buy in and help this Kentucky program, that's what the coaches get paid to decide...and to be honest they have had a very strong record of success in determing if players fit.

All snide remarks from me are done and gone. Whatever JW decides to do, best of luck to him.

Comment

Serious question: Is Jalen Hurts good?
      Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

lol.....when he played behind alabama's offensive line and had a stable of five star running backs with him he looked mighty good. Lost two games in two years....and one was when Bama lost to Clemson AFTER Hurts had drove em down the field and scored then the Bama defense folded.

Would he be a passer that would make Kentucky fans eyes light up?
        probably not

Comment

What's that old saying: fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Let me know if he ever enrolls at UK.

Comment

Actually, folks, I was more or less joking.

Comment

LOL.....to be honest, Matt......it wouldn't surprise me at all if the kid goes shopping his skills around again.

Comment

Originally posted by 40bill View Post
                LOL.....to be honest, Matt......it wouldn't surprise me at all if the kid goes shopping his skills around again.
                Me either, Bill. That's why I posted it the way I did. I mostly wanted to let people know Hurts may end up at Miami.

Comment

It seems Jarren is a kid that took all the praise and pub to heart awfully deep. He's kinda got a Sunday pro attitude in a four star rating skill pack.
                  sometimes...not all the time but sometimes...all the hype, hollers, hoopla kind of mess with these kids heads.

Without a doubt, Lynn Bowden is one of the most phenomenal talents that UK has had. It really took him to about half season this year as a soph to turn a switch and go all in for whatever it took the team to win. A bit of that is maturing up to the dreams vs reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post
                    Serious question: Is Jalen Hurts good?
                    I've been wondering this. He never seemed incredibly accurate and he isn't a burner of a runner. He kind of seems like the classic cliche of a "game manager" to me. He wont do anything to hurt you, but he won't get you five TDs, either.

But, all of the guys who talk football for a living know more than me and they all seem to think he's a star. One guy made a prediction of him being a Heisman candidate next year.

Comment

OSU QB Tate Martell is transferring to Miami.

Comment

Hurts is transferring to Oklahoma.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
                          Hurts is transferring to Oklahoma.
                          That will be interesting.
                          Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

Jarren Williams

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X