Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets

I've never had them and know nothing about them. Can someone fill me in a little? Where do I start? How much can I expect for two tickets? Do I pick from available seats? Any other info I should know?

https://ukathleticstix.com/sports/20...ing.aspx?id=68

Cheapest upper deck that isn't a corner $365 per seat. If you don't mind upper deck corner $280 per. Everything else is at least $365 plus a minimum $100 "donation" per seat.
    Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

Last year there was a mobile season ticket package where you basically sat wherever was open and it was around $210/seat I think with no K-Fund donation.
      When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

Well, it took a historic 10-3 record to get 'ol teamchemistry to THINK about prying open that dust filled wallet and springing for tickets..... maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Dave View Post
          Well, it took a historic 10-3 record to get 'ol teamchemistry to THINK about prying open that dust filled wallet and springing for tickets..... maybe.
          Who told you I was frugal? It actually took me starting my own business to get me thinking about it. I can use the tickets as a tax write off as long as I invite clients to a few games 😁

Comment

Originally posted by teamchemistry15 View Post

Who told you I was frugal? It actually took me starting my own business to get me thinking about it. I can use the tickets as a tax write off as long as I invite clients to a few games 😁
            I'LL BE A CLIENT!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Dave View Post

I'LL BE A CLIENT!!!!!!
              After hassling me about just now thinking about getting tickets I figured you were a long time season ticket holder yourself. Did the pot just call the kettle black? 😁

Comment

After hassling me about just now thinking about getting tickets I figured you were a long time season ticket holder yourself. Did the pot just call the kettle black? 😁
                Yessir, the pot definitely called the kettle black LMAO!!

Comment

My tickets are sec 206, Row 14. Dead on the 50. Don’t pay KFund. Parking is another story. Orange lot. $200 mandatory donation to get the pass 😡

Comment

I don’t pay parking. I find one of the sneaky free ones or hoof it. You can also park at KSBar and take a shuttle for a dollar. (I think it’s only a dollar)
                    Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post
                      I don’t pay parking. I find one of the sneaky free ones or hoof it. You can also park at KSBar and take a shuttle for a dollar. (I think it’s only a dollar)
                      Took several years on the waiting list to get my orange pass. Tailgating with WCN is a priority for me. I like being in the same lot.

Comment

read yesterday that 10,000 season tickets have been already

Comment

I think everyone who can afford season tickets should try them and see if they enjoy going to all home games. I enjoyed having mine for almost 30 years, and when my health started to slide, they were gracious to put me in a handicapped section so I could sit the entire game and not have to stand everytime the ball was snapped. I was also able to get handicapped seats in the bowl games I went to. Like Cathy, tailgating with WCN was a priority.
                          John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                            I think everyone who can afford season tickets should try them and see if they enjoy going to all home games. I enjoyed having mine for almost 30 years, and when my health started to slide, they were gracious to put me in a handicapped section so I could sit the entire game and not have to stand everytime the ball was snapped. I was also able to get handicapped seats in the bowl games I went to. Like Cathy, tailgating with WCN was a priority.
                            This is the first year my frugal self is willing to pay for season tickets. My main issue is I work on Saturdays until about 11AM so there's no chance of making a noon kick off considering I live just south of Louisville. I have to consider if it's worth the risk of paying $1000 for two seats and missing out on two games at noon. The good thing is if I miss a game I can give them to customers which would allow me to write off the tickets.

Comment

This is the first year my frugal self is willing to pay for season tickets. My main issue is I work on Saturdays until about 11AM so there's no chance of making a noon kick off considering I live just south of Louisville. I have to consider if it's worth the risk of paying $1000 for two seats and missing out on two games at noon. The good thing is if I miss a game I can give them to customers which would allow me to write off the tickets.
                              You also have to consider travel time, not just to Lexington, but traffic around the stadium, finding a parking spot and getting to your seat. You could be rushed to make a 3:00 kick.
                              John 3:3

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Season Tickets

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X