House is moving?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House is moving?

Rumor on bookface is that House is moving to KC and the NFL.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...ebackers-coach

Comment

Well that sucks. Not only was he coaching well, IMO, but he was also recruiting GA really well. We're sending a BUNCH of guys to the NFL and now a coach has been poached. Maybe this means we've "arroved" as a program??

Comment

Ah, me. Guess we see how our depth is at coach as well as player.

Comment

Seems like Dean Hood could take over... Hate to see House go or any disruption to continuity. Congratulations to him.
          Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

Instead of giving his duties to one of the coaches on staff, I imagine they'll hire a replacement.
            Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Comment

I hate to hear this, but I'm sure CS is on top of it and his replacement will be a good one too.
              John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
                Instead of giving his duties to one of the coaches on staff, I imagine they'll hire a replacement.
                I wonder how Hood would feel about that. Guy used to be a head coach...
                Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

I understanding he is in KC interviewing, and that it isn't a "done deal" even if he is the #1 option. This is another "wait and see." I hope he decides to stay. He's a good coach and continuity is always a plus when there's been success. New blood isn't necessarily a bad thing. Another successful season and odds will be high that we'll lose one and maybe two off the coaching staff. I get the feeling that House really likes calling defensive plays. It's the competitor in him. He won't be able to do that in KC although I understand he has worked with their DC.

Comment

I dunno if he goes or stays, but unless Hood is struggling more than I thought unless we find a big hitter DC someplace (and we haven't this far) I woul be willing to see what he could do.

Comment

[QUOTE=Brasslock;n197415]I understanding he is in KC interviewing, and that it isn't a "done deal" even if he is the #1 option. This is another "wait and see." I hope he decides to stay. He's a good coach and continuity is always a plus when there's been success. New blood isn't necessarily a bad thing. Another successful season and odds will be high that we'll lose one and maybe two off the coaching staff. I get the feeling that House really likes calling defensive plays. It's the competitor in him. He won't be able to do that in KC although I understand he has worked with their DC. [/QUOTE

I know this is just me, but I would stay. I would take the college game over the NFL or the NBA every day of the week and twice on Saturdays. Being a DC at an SEC school has to be way more challenging and way more interesting than being a position coach in the NFL. And, can the pay be THAT much more? Besides, I think being a successful DC is a better career path as well. And, it is also probably more stable.

But, as I said, maybe that’s just me.

Comment

The word is that House is staying at UK. Nothing wrong with good news.

Comment

Wow!!! I guess it wasn’t just me. Matt House is staying at UK!

Comment

I heard that myself, that House is staying.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190210-084956.png
Views:	86
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	197565

Comment

House is moving?

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X