X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for us!
    Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

There is now a bit of controversy, the NFL is saying that UK forced him to stay. If that's the case, KC was too cheap to pay his $150k buyout

Comment

I read that ''UK forced him to stay' line as well.
        Just sounds like a looks great, oh THATS the deal, no thank you thing.

Comment

If he wanted to leave badly enough, I doubt if UK could have made him stay, or would even have tried to.
          Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Comment

Great news.....Glad he is staying

Comment

Originally posted by johnkyblue View Post
              There is now a bit of controversy, the NFL is saying that UK forced him to stay. If that's the case, KC was too cheap to pay his $150k buyout
              I wonder about the reporting on this. I can't believe if he really wanted to go, that UK wouldn't let him.

Comment

What possible reason would CS or MB force a coach to stay if he wanted to leave? It sounds to me like a case of "passing the buck."
                John 3:3

Comment

Lol....he's a grown man. I kinda doubt someone would make him stay.

Comment

If there was a $150K buyout, why wouldn't UK enforce it? They'd be stupid not to because it would send a signal to all other coaches that the buyouts they agreed upon could be ignored.

Comment

Reporter goofed and trying to save face by blaming UK. Mitch would never make someone stay that didnt want to be here. Jeez.

Comment

How could UK make somebody stay? If not enforcing the buyout was expected... is that something that's always been true? Has the NFL been spoiled into thinking it doesn't have to pay college buyouts?

Comment

Looks like he is going to KC after all. This is a bad look for us.

Comment

Just saw Matt Jones say he is leaving

Comment

If House wants a position gig in the NFL, so be it. Next step could be an NFL def coord. Besides, we shouldn't want to keep anyone at Lexington who prefers to be elsewhere. Kudos to UK athletic dept. for insisting that his departure include the previously-agreed upon buyout. Now let's get us another defensive stud-in-the-making!

Comment

What a roller coaster ride.
                                Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Comment

House is moving?

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X