Xavier Peters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xavier Peters

I just saw, on Twitter, that Xavier Peters has put his name in the transfer portal. He states he is definitely leaving Florida State. He has a young son and wants to be closer to him.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 05-13-2019, 06:43 PM.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Where is he from? He is a talented kid but I feel like there's been a lot of smoke. Regardless, if the staff wants him I support it!

Comment

I believe Xavier was a Ohio recruit.

Comment

Originally posted by 40bill View Post
        I believe Xavier was a Ohio recruit.
        He was, and he also was a UK commit for a long time until he flipped to FSU.

Comment

He says he's coming to UK. There's a thread about this in the Recruiting Forum.

Comment

Amazing. I will believe it when he hits the field.

Comment

Originally posted by 40bill View Post
              Amazing. I will believe it when he hits the field.
              I believe it's going to happen, Bill. He has a young son and wanted to be closer to home and play in the SEC. Ky. is the closest you can get to Ohio and be in the SEC.

Comment

Huge get if it turns out to be true.
                Isaiah 5:20

Comment

Never thought I would live to see the day, but Stoops is building a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Dave View Post
                    Never thought I would live to see the day, but Stoops is building a monster.
                    Same here.

Comment

CS's first step as HC was a successful recruiting trip and he's been high stepping ever since.
                      John 3:3

Comment

Another 9 or 10 win season.....which is NOT impossible considering the schedule.....and this thing may take on a life we've never seen in our lifetimes.
                        no pressure Mark Stoops

Comment

Hope he can get a waiver because if so he’ll be able to use last year as his redshirt and have immediate eligibility with 4 to play 4. Having a son really motivated Josh Allen. XP is the same position, so hopefully he will be the next Allen. He’s the same position and about the same size Josh was at this point in his career before he gained a significant amount of weight. It’s not fair to compare him to one of our all-time greats, so I’m not predicting-just hoping for him, his son, and the team that he can follow in Josh’s footsteps.

Comment

Xavier Peters

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X