X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minus 23 days and counting.
    Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

• I am interested to see if our D front 7 is as dominate as the coaches think they will be. If so then we are in for another good year from the defense. D Backs will be a challenge but if they play hard is all we an ask for at this point. Play smart and 110%. Offense I think Gran and Hinshaw want to open it up but I do not see Stoops letting it happen. Hope I am wrong. We shall see.
      Proverbs 25:24

Comment

• Minus 22 days and counting.
        Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

• 22 Days, also known as J-Load day. RIP #22.

Comment

• Minus 21 days and counting.
            Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

• Minus 20 days and counting.
              Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

• Minus 19 days and counting.
                Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

• A little under 3 weeks, WOOHOO!!!

Comment

• Minus 18 days and counting.
                    Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

• I walked around the new UK student center yesterday and stopped in the bookstore and bought a new UK hat (it's one of the old school ones with a big K with the word 'Kentucky' written down the spine of the K and the wildcat face. It's the best UK logo and I won't hear any arguments otherwise).

While I was in there I saw a pair of UK socks with Randal Cobb's likeness on them. I almost bought them but my wife told me I could only buy the hat.

​​​​​​​Whatever. I'm pumped. 18 days.
                      When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

• Minus 17 days and counting.
                        Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

• Minus 16 days and counting.
                          Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

• I listen to Marrow, Gran, and Stoops carefully. There's some "coach speak" every now and then. I never heard Stoops say anything that would have led to higher expectations the first three years he was here other than "we've got work to do." Last year he was saying more positive things. We had a 10 win season. I've heard more positive things this year than last year from Stoops and Marrow. My sense of it listening is that we are going to have a good football team. The pieces seem to be falling together and I'm really psyched-up. That doesn't mean we won't have an "off" game. What it does mean, for me, is that there isn't a game on our schedule that I am willing to write off as a loss. I think we are built in the trenches to give Georgia a hard time. If our defense is as disruptive up front as I think they can be then I'm not pessimistic about containing Florida's speed.

Comment

• Minus 15 days and counting.
                              Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

• TWO MORE WEEKS! SUMMER CAMP IS IN FULL SWING AND I'M BETTING ANTSY. GO CATS!!!
                                John 3:3

Comment

Countdown To Kickoff 2019

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X